Monday, April 30, 2012

Product Review: Design Essentials Natural


I recently tried Design Essentials Natural "Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Jojoba." I LOVE IT!! Now as some of you all don't know, I have cut my locs and am now rocking a little blonde-brown fro. I use the Daily Moisturizing Lotion after I co-wash in the morning. I get a nice bit in the palm of my hand and work into my hair. It really locks my curl into that beautiful curl it has when it's first wet. The curl definition is awesome and I get all that without a drying effect. My hair still looks hydrated. I have even been stopped to ask what do I use in my hair :) Also, not to mention: the price point is amazing, 8oz bottle for under $15!!

So I give Design Essentials 5 out of 5 stars for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails